Welcome to Little Angels Day Nursery. We understand and appreciate the importance and difficulty of making the right choice of childcare for both you and your child
It is the mission of Little Angels Day Nursery to build a foundation for quality care and learning that will enable children to become confident members of the community. We place a strong emphasis on the desire to help all children reach their individual potential. Our planning and structure, supports and reflects the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and the Every Child Matters agenda, ensuring that the individual child and their family are at the centre of all learning and development. We aim to provide high quality affordable childcare for all the families in a warm, nurturing, loving and educational environment.
Little Angels Day Nursery values the individuality of each child, the importance of play, local community liaison and the support of parents/carers and families. We endeavour to promote these values through partnership with parents/carers, play based child centred activities, ongoing training and development for all the staff within the nursery.
We will help each child grow, learn and develop as an individual by providing a stimulating and happy environment.
We will encourage the children to be:
• Happy and confident
• Have a sense of security
• Share and care with others
• Explore and question
• Respectful of themselves and others
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment which embraces all children and values their race, language, gender, age, disability, culture, class and religion.
- To value all children as individuals.
- To value parents/carers as the primary educators of the child.
- To have high expectations of the children and ourselves
- To ensure that all members of the staff team receive appropriate training and maintain high levels of practice.
- To develop practice that values the wider community as a means of adding to the richness of our curriculum and centre
- To recognise children as an important part of our community
At Little Angels, we provide high quality affordable childcare in a safe, secure and stimulating environment. We can cater for up to 99 children. We have three rooms which consist of
- Baby Room for babies aged 6weeks- 2 years which is called Baby Angels
- Toddler Room for our 2- 3 year olds which is called Rising Angels
- Preschool room for our 3-4 year olds which is called Flying Angels
Our operating times are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm all year round. We close for all bank holidays. For 2,3,4 year funded children we operate the same term dates as Coventry City Council. You will be made aware of half term holidays as well as 4 staff development days in advance.
Little Angels Day Nursery first opened in 2004. We are in a purpose built building which is situated alongside the Coventry Muslim Resource Centre. We are located close to the City Centre and City College.